For visual mapping, outlining,
writing and making presentations, use Inspiration® 9,
the ultimate thinking and learning tool. Brainstorm
ideas, structure your thoughts and visually
communicate concepts to strengthen understanding with
the Diagram and Map Views. To take notes, organize
information, and structure writing for plans, papers
and reports, use the integrated Outline View to focus
on main and supporting ideas and to clarify thinking
in written form. With Inspiration's Presentation
Manager, transform your diagrams, mind maps and
outlines into polished presentations that communicate
ideas clearly and demonstrate understanding and
9 Evaluation Version - This is the full
version of the software. You can use it only for 30
Build a strong foundation for
thinking, comprehension and communication skills
Visualize & Develop
Ideas. Understand & Retain Concepts.
Create webs, idea
maps, mind maps, concept maps, graphic organizers,
process flows, and other diagrams for thinking,
organizing and writing. Use these proven visual
thinking and learning techniques to brainstorm
ideas, explore and explain relationships, and
integrate new knowledge with what you already know.
Inspiration® encourages deeper, more critical
thinking and that improves creativity, comprehension
- Brainstorm and capture ideas quickly with
- Represent information and trigger memory with
symbols and images. Choose from Inspiration®’s
Symbol libraries with 1+ million images, searchable
by keyword, or import your own.
- Jumpstart the writing process by adding notes to
- Highlight key concepts and group information with
different text and link colors and font styles.
In Diagram View:
- Add symbols and images in multiple ways. Point and
click to place them, use the Create tool, or drag
and drop from the Symbol palette. Choose the method
that works best for you and your project.
- Show relationships between ideas with links.
- Explain the relationship between ideas with
linking phrases – choose from a list of common
phrases or write in your own.
- Organize ideas effortlessly using the Arrange tool
or to create various tree charts and webs.
In Map View:
- Expand your central idea by adding new topic and
- Rearrange and connect ideas easily by dragging
branches into place.
- Use the Relationship tool to show connections
among branches and topics.
- Branches and their sub-branches automatically
maintain the same color to visually keep related
Plan & Organize Written
Organize ideas and
think through projects and assignments more
effectively using Inspiration’s Outline View.
Structure your work for planning and writing. Learn
how to brainstorm and create essay outlines to
support the writing process. Gather and keep track
of research information and develop a logical flow
for written and oral communication. With Outline
View, you can quickly develop main and supporting
ideas and add detail helping you write to a purpose.
Outlining, paired with the integrated visual views,
lets you move seamlessly between visual and written
expressions of your thinking to expand and refine
ideas and produce quality work.
In Outline View:
- Transform diagrams and mind
maps to outlines with one click.
- Continue the writing process by
adding topics, subtopics and notes text. Diagram
View and Map View update automatically.
- Organize ideas and information
with power outlining tools:
- Rearrange topics simply by
dragging. Subtopics and notes move
- Change idea hierarchy,
split or combine topics, transform lists to
topics and subtopics, and demote and promote
groups of subtopics to fine tune your work.
- Manage your outline structure
and order by hiding or showing subtopics and
- Keep visual connections intact.
See associated symbols and linking phrases from
Diagram View in Outline View.
- Meet word and page count
requirements with Word Count.
Improve Communication & Build
communication and share what you’ve learned with
Inspiration’s Presentation Manager. Use the content
you’ve developed in Diagram, Map and Outline Views
and expand your work into more thoughtful and
compelling presentations and final projects.
Inspiration provides all the tools to create
organized, polished, formal presentations that
convey ideas clearly and demonstrate your
understanding and knowledge. Use the FREE
Inspiration Presenter to show your presentation
easily on any Macintosh® or Windows® computer.
- Develop ideas from content and snapshot graphics
automatically generated from your Diagram, Map and
- Add, duplicate, reorder and delete slides and
talking points to expand your presentation and
communicate your message effectively.
- Use ready-made professional background themes to
create visually appealing presentations.
- Change background colors and font styles or add
graphic backgrounds to your own custom theme styles.
Choose from different slide layouts to best
communicate your key points and visual content.
- Communicate visually by adding graphics from your
computer and the internet. Create your own snapshots
from your diagram or mind map.
- Add impact to your talking points by including
videos and sounds that play directly from your
- Clarify your points of view and support your
message by adding hyperlinks and speaker notes.
- Use slide transitions and reveal talking points
individually to engage your audience.
- Print your slides in various formats (with or
without speaker notes) for handouts including 3x5
and 4x6 cards.
- Export easily to PDF or Microsoft® Power Point for
even more flexibility in sharing your work.
Presenter, available on the Inspiration® 9 Install
CD and downloadable online:
- Play your presentation directly from Inspiration®9
(or from any Windows® or Macintosh® computer.
- Present using single screen or take advantage of
speaker monitor support that shows speaker notes and
other presenter information.
- Run your presentation automatically with the
Inspiration for All of Your School Projects
& Improve Your Work
- Build vocabulary and accurately
express your intended message with the Word Guide,
an integrated dictionary and thesaurus.
- Include videos and record and
play sound in your diagrams, outlines and
presentations to add multimedia impact.
- Add hyperlinks to web pages,
files and other Inspiration® documents to gather
research or organize larger team projects.
- Capture the most important
details in literary and informational text using
Inspiration as a note taking tool.
- Print your work from Diagram,
Map and Outline Views and from the Presentation
- Transfer your work to a word
processor to streamline and support project
- Save documents as PDFs.
- Use the Site Skeleton® export
to transform diagrams into HTML web sites.
- Export diagrams and mind maps
as .jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp or .wmf files to insert
in other materials.
Inspiration to its Full Potential
- Choose from over
100 graphic organizer templates to provide
guidelines and help you start projects quickly.
Use them across the curriculum, templates are
available for English Language Arts, Science,
Social Studies and Thinking and Planning.
Training Videos show you how to use Inspiration®’s
most commonly used tools.
- A built-in help
system provides assistance when you have questions
about how to use Inspiration® 9.
- Examples give
you ideas on how Inspiration can be used across